Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB) indicated strategies they have taken to prevent the spread of false information on its platform. The changes include the removal of “deepfake” videos as well as other manipulated videos. Facebook to remove manipulated and “deepfake” videos Despite the initiatives, US lawmakers are, however, not convinced, and they indicated that the changes did […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Facebook, Inc. (NASDAQ:FB) Fails To Win The Bid For Fitbit: Facebook’s Is Unsuccessful To Establish A Position In Health Tech And Wearables Markets 42 views
- Antitrust Decision May Stand In The Way Of Amazon.com, Inc (NASDAQ:AMZN) Making Acquisitions 37 views
- Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) Cares For Its Employees: Amazon Takesover A Startup – Health Navigator For Employee Healthcare 31 views
- Ford Motor (NYSE:F) To Utilize Mcdonald's Waste In Manufacturing Activities 30 views
- McDermott International Inc (NYSE:MDR) Expects To File For Bankruptcy: McDermott Seeks Bankruptcy Loan Of $2 Billion From HPS Investment Partners 29 views