Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB) indicated strategies they have taken to prevent the spread of false information on its platform. The changes include the removal of “deepfake” videos as well as other manipulated videos. Facebook to remove manipulated and “deepfake” videos Despite the initiatives, US lawmakers are, however, not convinced, and they indicated that the changes did […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- UCASU to Acquire 10,000 Sqft Cannabis Property and Build 5,000 Sqft More 558 views
- UC Asset’s new $3M cannabis property acquisition includes protection for existing shareholders 364 views
- ZICIX+CTIP-FII SIGNS CONTRACT WITH IFCI TO DEVELOP $20 MILLION SENIOR CITIZENS RESIDENCE PROJECT IN NEWARK, NEW JERSEY 65 views
- Kimberly Goldwin Poised to Become Next President of ABC News 49 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 48 views