According to the analysts at J.P. Morgan, Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) is expected to introduce four new iPhones with support for 5G in the second half of next year. Of the four iPhones, two will come with a screen size of 6.1”, and one each at 6.7” and 5.4”. They offer high-quality photos and videos during […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 115 views
- Mass Megawatts Announces a Payback of Three to Five Year Using the Patent Pending Solar Tracker in Several States 78 views
- Buscar Company has completed the acquisition of APTG Inc., a Solar Concentrated Power technology company 75 views
- Google Gives Spotify its Own In-App Payment Option as Part of a New Pilot 58 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 50 views