The co-founder of Uber Technologies Inc (NYSE:UBER) Travis Kalanick has reportedly been selling out a significant number of his stakes. It was sometime back that he was ousted from serving the business in the position of CEO. It triggers a lot of emotion among investors who have been interpreting his actions differently. A close outlook […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 459 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 454 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 420 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 370 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 335 views