The co-founder of Uber Technologies Inc (NYSE:UBER) Travis Kalanick has reportedly been selling out a significant number of his stakes. It was sometime back that he was ousted from serving the business in the position of CEO. It triggers a lot of emotion among investors who have been interpreting his actions differently. A close outlook […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- UCASU to Acquire 10,000 Sqft Cannabis Property and Build 5,000 Sqft More 558 views
- UC Asset’s new $3M cannabis property acquisition includes protection for existing shareholders 364 views
- ZICIX+CTIP-FII SIGNS CONTRACT WITH IFCI TO DEVELOP $20 MILLION SENIOR CITIZENS RESIDENCE PROJECT IN NEWARK, NEW JERSEY 65 views
- Kimberly Goldwin Poised to Become Next President of ABC News 49 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 48 views