In phase 2 study of INO-5401 in combination with cemiplimab, Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ:INO) achieved success in ensuring the progression-free survival of patients who are diagnosed with GBM (glioblastoma multiforme). The phase 2 study is conducted using INO 9012, and INO 5401 in combination with a PD-1 blocking antibody – Libtayo on fifty-two patients diagnosed […]
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- InnerScope Hearing Technologies (OTC: INND) Launches HearingAssist Brand of FDA-Registered OTC Rechargeable Hearing Aids on Target.com 248 views
- Sports Gambling and the Horse Racing Market 231 views
- ZICIX+CTIP-FII RECEIVES NOTICE TO PROCEED FROM PROJECT OWNER TO START THE $20 MILLION SENIOR CITIZENS RESIDENCE PROJECT IN NEWARK, NEW JERSEY 117 views
- Principal Solar to Acquire Minerva-Rockdale Leases, Wells, and Assets 93 views
- Kona Gold Beverage, Inc Announces its Ooh La Lemin Lemonades to be sold in Town Pump Convenience Stores in Montana 84 views