In phase 2 study of INO-5401 in combination with cemiplimab, Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ:INO) achieved success in ensuring the progression-free survival of patients who are diagnosed with GBM (glioblastoma multiforme). The phase 2 study is conducted using INO 9012, and INO 5401 in combination with a PD-1 blocking antibody – Libtayo on fifty-two patients diagnosed […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- UCASU to Acquire 10,000 Sqft Cannabis Property and Build 5,000 Sqft More 558 views
- UC Asset’s new $3M cannabis property acquisition includes protection for existing shareholders 364 views
- ZICIX+CTIP-FII SIGNS CONTRACT WITH IFCI TO DEVELOP $20 MILLION SENIOR CITIZENS RESIDENCE PROJECT IN NEWARK, NEW JERSEY 65 views
- Kimberly Goldwin Poised to Become Next President of ABC News 49 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 48 views