IBM (NYSE:IBM) is helping the companies to establish AI Models at a faster pace than it has previously envisioned. The time to rollout the AI models is now reduced to six weeks from 12 weeks. Its clients’ list includes Sprint, Experian, Lufthansa, Harley Davidson, Siemens, and Carrefour. One of the beauties of this rollout is […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- UCASU to Acquire 10,000 Sqft Cannabis Property and Build 5,000 Sqft More 558 views
- UC Asset’s new $3M cannabis property acquisition includes protection for existing shareholders 364 views
- ZICIX+CTIP-FII SIGNS CONTRACT WITH IFCI TO DEVELOP $20 MILLION SENIOR CITIZENS RESIDENCE PROJECT IN NEWARK, NEW JERSEY 65 views
- Kimberly Goldwin Poised to Become Next President of ABC News 49 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 48 views