IBM (NYSE:IBM) is helping the companies to establish AI Models at a faster pace than it has previously envisioned. The time to rollout the AI models is now reduced to six weeks from 12 weeks. Its clients’ list includes Sprint, Experian, Lufthansa, Harley Davidson, Siemens, and Carrefour. One of the beauties of this rollout is […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 459 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 454 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 420 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 370 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 335 views