IBM (NYSE:IBM) is helping the companies to establish AI Models at a faster pace than it has previously envisioned. The time to rollout the AI models is now reduced to six weeks from 12 weeks. Its clients’ list includes Sprint, Experian, Lufthansa, Harley Davidson, Siemens, and Carrefour. One of the beauties of this rollout is […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 433 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 316 views
- Spotify Records 20% Increase in Paid Subscribers in the Second Quarter 305 views
- Solar Car Company Sono Motors Files For United States IPO 247 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 237 views