Finally, trade war woes, and Brexit is causing a lot of turmoil in the banking sector. HSBC Holdings Plc (NYSE:HSBC) is preparing to lay-off 10,000 employees, mostly at the senior level. It is in addition to the 4,700 job cuts announced two months ago. Noel Quinn, new interim Chief Executive Officer of HSBC, is planning […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Three Chinese EV Makers Aiming a Joint $5 Billion Hong Kong IPO 282 views
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 262 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 242 views
- Advisory Excellence Appoints Typhanie Afschrift and Afschrift Tax & Legal in Switzerland 235 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 227 views