Chinese e-commerce company Alibaba Group (NYSE: BABA) is ready to bet on Hong Kong. The company wants to raise at least $11 billion through an IPO on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Alibaba to list on Hong Kong Securities Exchange The decision to list in Hong Kong comes at a time when the city is […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 49 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 49 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 43 views
- Kimberly Goldwin Poised to Become Next President of ABC News 30 views
- Private Equity Firm CD&R to Purchase Rest of Cornerstone Building Brands 23 views