On increased pressure from China, Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) confirmed the removal of the crowd-sourced mapping app: HKMap.live from its App Store. Hong Kong residents have been using this popular mapping app along with accompanying web service to locate the police presence and the closure of streets. The app is useful for the residents of Hong […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 440 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 419 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 389 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 325 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 316 views