On increased pressure from China, Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) confirmed the removal of the crowd-sourced mapping app: HKMap.live from its App Store. Hong Kong residents have been using this popular mapping app along with accompanying web service to locate the police presence and the closure of streets. The app is useful for the residents of Hong […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 117 views
- Buscar Company has completed the acquisition of APTG Inc., a Solar Concentrated Power technology company 75 views
- Google Gives Spotify its Own In-App Payment Option as Part of a New Pilot 66 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 64 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 46 views