Sprint Corp (NYSE:S) announced plans to shut down Virgin Mobile USA beginning February 2, 2020, and transfer the existing subscribers to Boost Mobile. However, the customers will enjoy the same level of support and quality signals and pay the same tariff post-migration to Boost Mobile. Retain the same phone According to a communiqué from Sprint, […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 50 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 47 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 41 views
- Kimberly Goldwin Poised to Become Next President of ABC News 28 views
- Sequoia Capital Raises $2.85 Billion to Fund Indian and Southeast Asian Startups 24 views