Sprint Corp (NYSE:S) announced plans to shut down Virgin Mobile USA beginning February 2, 2020, and transfer the existing subscribers to Boost Mobile. However, the customers will enjoy the same level of support and quality signals and pay the same tariff post-migration to Boost Mobile. Retain the same phone According to a communiqué from Sprint, […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 117 views
- Buscar Company has completed the acquisition of APTG Inc., a Solar Concentrated Power technology company 75 views
- Google Gives Spotify its Own In-App Payment Option as Part of a New Pilot 66 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 64 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 46 views