Sprint Corp (NYSE:S) announced plans to shut down Virgin Mobile USA beginning February 2, 2020, and transfer the existing subscribers to Boost Mobile. However, the customers will enjoy the same level of support and quality signals and pay the same tariff post-migration to Boost Mobile. Retain the same phone According to a communiqué from Sprint, […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Amazon Withdraws From Black Friday ad Campaign in France 33 views
- Walmart Abandons Plans of Using Robots for Inventory Tracking 26 views
- Suspicious Logins Reported by Tyler Technologies Days After it Had Been Hacked 26 views
- Waymo Halts Driving Operations in San Francisco During Election Period for Safety Reasons 22 views
- Sony Getting Strong Demand for PS5 Ahead of its Launch 21 views