The co-founder of Uber Technologies Inc (NYSE:UBER) Travis Kalanick has reportedly been selling out a significant number of his stakes. It was sometime back that he was ousted from serving the business in the position of CEO. It triggers a lot of emotion among investors who have been interpreting his actions differently. A close outlook […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 433 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 316 views
- Spotify Records 20% Increase in Paid Subscribers in the Second Quarter 305 views
- Solar Car Company Sono Motors Files For United States IPO 247 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 237 views