The co-founder of Uber Technologies Inc (NYSE:UBER) Travis Kalanick has reportedly been selling out a significant number of his stakes. It was sometime back that he was ousted from serving the business in the position of CEO. It triggers a lot of emotion among investors who have been interpreting his actions differently. A close outlook […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 49 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 49 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 43 views
- Kimberly Goldwin Poised to Become Next President of ABC News 30 views
- Private Equity Firm CD&R to Purchase Rest of Cornerstone Building Brands 23 views