The co-founder of Uber Technologies Inc (NYSE:UBER) Travis Kalanick has reportedly been selling out a significant number of his stakes. It was sometime back that he was ousted from serving the business in the position of CEO. It triggers a lot of emotion among investors who have been interpreting his actions differently. A close outlook […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Tata Motors Eyeing to Acquire Ford’s Factory in India 37 views
- Tesla Increases Vehicle Prices Once Again 35 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 35 views
- Google Backed ShareChat Raises $300 Million From its Recent Financing Round 34 views
- Tesla Suspends Hiring Further Set to Lay Off 10% of its Labor Force 34 views