Forward Industries, Inc (NASDAQ:FORD) is moving into a joint venture partnership with the Indian automaker Mahindra. This is a move that will have the company move some of its operations into the country. Mahindra hasn’t been performing quite well for over quite some time in the country. The profit margins have been pretty slim. Market […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 38 views
- Tata Motors Eyeing to Acquire Ford’s Factory in India 37 views
- Expect a Fierce Race Between VW and Tesla Says VW CEO 35 views
- Apple to Provide Other Payment Methods in Dating Apps Says Dutch Watchdog 34 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 34 views