Alphabet Inc (NASDAQ:GOOGL) acquired Fitbit for $2.1 billion to fulfill its ambition of ambient computing. With this takeover, the search giant would bring together hardware, software and AI to develop innovative wearables. Google will also get a technical edge to compete with Apple’s Watch. The deal also helps Google to penetrate the healthcare market. What […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 459 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 454 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 420 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 370 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 335 views