Alphabet Inc (NASDAQ:GOOGL) acquired Fitbit for $2.1 billion to fulfill its ambition of ambient computing. With this takeover, the search giant would bring together hardware, software and AI to develop innovative wearables. Google will also get a technical edge to compete with Apple’s Watch. The deal also helps Google to penetrate the healthcare market. What […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 37 views
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 37 views
- Expect a Fierce Race Between VW and Tesla Says VW CEO 35 views
- Apple to Provide Other Payment Methods in Dating Apps Says Dutch Watchdog 34 views
- Tata Motors Eyeing to Acquire Ford’s Factory in India 33 views