Alphabet Inc (NASDAQ:GOOGL) acquired Fitbit for $2.1 billion to fulfill its ambition of ambient computing. With this takeover, the search giant would bring together hardware, software and AI to develop innovative wearables. Google will also get a technical edge to compete with Apple’s Watch. The deal also helps Google to penetrate the healthcare market. What […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 433 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 316 views
- Spotify Records 20% Increase in Paid Subscribers in the Second Quarter 305 views
- Solar Car Company Sono Motors Files For United States IPO 247 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 237 views