Google (NASDAQ:GOOGL) has been confident from the start regarding its plan to acquire Fitbit Inc. (NYSE:FIT). The company has announced a 2.2 billion acquisition of the health and fitness device maker. Fitbit insert $250 million breakup fee if the deal with Google fails There has been growing criticism about Google violating antitrust regulations, and there […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 50 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 48 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 42 views
- Kimberly Goldwin Poised to Become Next President of ABC News 29 views
- Sequoia Capital Raises $2.85 Billion to Fund Indian and Southeast Asian Startups 26 views