Google (NASDAQ:GOOGL) has been confident from the start regarding its plan to acquire Fitbit Inc. (NYSE:FIT). The company has announced a 2.2 billion acquisition of the health and fitness device maker. Fitbit insert $250 million breakup fee if the deal with Google fails There has been growing criticism about Google violating antitrust regulations, and there […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 374 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 357 views
- Spotify Records 20% Increase in Paid Subscribers in the Second Quarter 267 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 254 views
- U.S Resumes Talks With Embattled Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou 196 views