Google (NASDAQ:GOOGL) has been confident from the start regarding its plan to acquire Fitbit Inc. (NYSE:FIT). The company has announced a 2.2 billion acquisition of the health and fitness device maker. Fitbit insert $250 million breakup fee if the deal with Google fails There has been growing criticism about Google violating antitrust regulations, and there […]
Fitbit Inc. (NYSE:FIT)
OMID Posts 2022 Annual Report and Provides Update
AmpliTech Records a New Benchmark at Satellite 2023 Show in Washington, D.C.
Premier Biomedical Inc. (OTC: BIEI), Welcomes Officers, Directors and Key Advisors
Odyssey Health, Inc. Preparing for a Phase II Pharmaceutical Concussion Treatment
BLUE WATER PETROLEUM THERMO VARNISH PRODUCT UPDATE
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- InnerScope Hearing Technologies (OTC: INND) Launches HearingAssist Brand of FDA-Registered OTC Rechargeable Hearing Aids on Target.com 251 views
- Sports Gambling and the Horse Racing Market 235 views
- ZICIX+CTIP-FII RECEIVES NOTICE TO PROCEED FROM PROJECT OWNER TO START THE $20 MILLION SENIOR CITIZENS RESIDENCE PROJECT IN NEWARK, NEW JERSEY 119 views
- Mass Megawatts Targets Solar Customers throughout the Northeast and its Solar Tracker’s Time of Use (TOU) Rates Advantages Become More Important When California’s NEM 3 Takes Effect Next Month 108 views
- Principal Solar to Acquire Minerva-Rockdale Leases, Wells, and Assets 96 views