A New York Cardiologist has filed a lawsuit against Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) for infringing his invention to detect an irregular heartbeat. Dr. Wiesel has received a patent from the US for an apparatus and method to detect atrial fibrillation on March 28, 2006. According to him, Apple has intentionally violated his patent. Dr. Joseph Wiesel, […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Suspicious Logins Reported by Tyler Technologies Days After it Had Been Hacked 26 views
- Northrop Selling its Federal IT and Mission Support Business for $3.4 Billion 12 views
- Ticketmaster to Pay $10 Million Fine for Hacking Rival’s Computer Systems 12 views
- Mytheresa Valued at $2.2 Billion After Raising $406.8 Million From U.S IPO 11 views
- Mytheresa’s Parent Company Files for U.S IPO 10 views