A New York Cardiologist has filed a lawsuit against Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) for infringing his invention to detect an irregular heartbeat. Dr. Wiesel has received a patent from the US for an apparatus and method to detect atrial fibrillation on March 28, 2006. According to him, Apple has intentionally violated his patent. Dr. Joseph Wiesel, […]
Summary of Concussion
OMID Posts 2022 Annual Report and Provides Update
AmpliTech Records a New Benchmark at Satellite 2023 Show in Washington, D.C.
Premier Biomedical Inc. (OTC: BIEI), Welcomes Officers, Directors and Key Advisors
Odyssey Health, Inc. Preparing for a Phase II Pharmaceutical Concussion Treatment
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Sports Gambling and the Horse Racing Market 235 views
- ZICIX+CTIP-FII RECEIVES NOTICE TO PROCEED FROM PROJECT OWNER TO START THE $20 MILLION SENIOR CITIZENS RESIDENCE PROJECT IN NEWARK, NEW JERSEY 119 views
- Mass Megawatts Targets Solar Customers throughout the Northeast and its Solar Tracker’s Time of Use (TOU) Rates Advantages Become More Important When California’s NEM 3 Takes Effect Next Month 110 views
- Principal Solar to Acquire Minerva-Rockdale Leases, Wells, and Assets 96 views
- Kona Gold Beverage, Inc Announces its Ooh La Lemin Lemonades to be sold in Town Pump Convenience Stores in Montana 86 views