A New York Cardiologist has filed a lawsuit against Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) for infringing his invention to detect an irregular heartbeat. Dr. Wiesel has received a patent from the US for an apparatus and method to detect atrial fibrillation on March 28, 2006. According to him, Apple has intentionally violated his patent. Dr. Joseph Wiesel, […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Facebook, Inc. (NASDAQ:FB) Fails To Win The Bid For Fitbit: Facebook’s Is Unsuccessful To Establish A Position In Health Tech And Wearables Markets 42 views
- Antitrust Decision May Stand In The Way Of Amazon.com, Inc (NASDAQ:AMZN) Making Acquisitions 37 views
- Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) Cares For Its Employees: Amazon Takesover A Startup – Health Navigator For Employee Healthcare 31 views
- Ford Motor (NYSE:F) To Utilize Mcdonald's Waste In Manufacturing Activities 30 views
- Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) Faces Pressure In Line With Its Plan To Encrypt Its Messaging 29 views