A New York Cardiologist has filed a lawsuit against Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) for infringing his invention to detect an irregular heartbeat. Dr. Wiesel has received a patent from the US for an apparatus and method to detect atrial fibrillation on March 28, 2006. According to him, Apple has intentionally violated his patent. Dr. Joseph Wiesel, […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 460 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 447 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 440 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 365 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 332 views