Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (NYSE:FCAU) has ratified a labor agreement with United Auto Workers members in Detroit. This brings an end to protracted negotiations that have lasted almost five months and approving a new four-year deal. UAW closes negotiations with Fiat Chrysler Fiat Chrysler is the last of the three carmakers to finalize negotiations with the […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 364 views
- Spotify Records 20% Increase in Paid Subscribers in the Second Quarter 307 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 300 views
- Solar Car Company Sono Motors Files For United States IPO 230 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 225 views