Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (NYSE:FCAU) has ratified a labor agreement with United Auto Workers members in Detroit. This brings an end to protracted negotiations that have lasted almost five months and approving a new four-year deal. UAW closes negotiations with Fiat Chrysler Fiat Chrysler is the last of the three carmakers to finalize negotiations with the […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Suspicious Logins Reported by Tyler Technologies Days After it Had Been Hacked 21 views
- FDA finds Asbestos in Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ) Baby Powder Days After CEO’s Deposition 14 views
- Apple Won’t be Giving Wistron any Business Until it Resolves Plea of its Workers 11 views
- Bayer Agrees to Pay $10.9 Billion in U.S Litigations 11 views
- U.S Health Worker Suffers an Allergic Reaction After Getting Pfizer’s Vaccine 10 views