Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (NYSE:FCAU) has ratified a labor agreement with United Auto Workers members in Detroit. This brings an end to protracted negotiations that have lasted almost five months and approving a new four-year deal. UAW closes negotiations with Fiat Chrysler Fiat Chrysler is the last of the three carmakers to finalize negotiations with the […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 48 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 39 views
- 4CABLE TV INTERNATIONAL, INC. ANNOUNCES SETTLEMENT OF THE MARQUIS TRADING DEBT, OPENING OF THE FIRST OF ITS KIND HIP RESTAURANT AND THE UNDERGOING OF REPAIRS AT THE CIGN FARM 32 views
- Sequoia Capital Raises $2.85 Billion to Fund Indian and Southeast Asian Startups 28 views
- U.S Resumes Talks With Embattled Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou 24 views