Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (NYSE:FCAU) has ratified a labor agreement with United Auto Workers members in Detroit. This brings an end to protracted negotiations that have lasted almost five months and approving a new four-year deal. UAW closes negotiations with Fiat Chrysler Fiat Chrysler is the last of the three carmakers to finalize negotiations with the […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- UCASU to Acquire 10,000 Sqft Cannabis Property and Build 5,000 Sqft More 558 views
- UC Asset’s new $3M cannabis property acquisition includes protection for existing shareholders 364 views
- ZICIX+CTIP-FII SIGNS CONTRACT WITH IFCI TO DEVELOP $20 MILLION SENIOR CITIZENS RESIDENCE PROJECT IN NEWARK, NEW JERSEY 65 views
- Kimberly Goldwin Poised to Become Next President of ABC News 49 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 48 views