Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCAU:NYSE) announced recently that it is entering into a 50-50 merger with PSA o enhance competitive advantage. If plans are implemented, the merger will build the fourth largest automobile company in the world. However, the move has raised concerns with Vauxhall, the owner of PSA, which could be forced to restructure and […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 52 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 52 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 44 views
- Kimberly Goldwin Poised to Become Next President of ABC News 31 views
- Records Show 19,000 U.S Based Amazon Employees Contracted Coronavirus 26 views