FedEx Corporation (NYSE:FDX) has reported disappointing results in Q2 2020. Its revenues have declined to $17.3 billion in Q2 2020, a marginal decline from $17.8 billion from the same period last year. Chief Finance Officer and Executive Vice President of FedEx Corp, Alan Graf, said he is frustrated with the results. He expects the same […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 445 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 419 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 389 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 331 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 317 views