FedEx Corporation (NYSE:FDX) has reported disappointing results in Q2 2020. Its revenues have declined to $17.3 billion in Q2 2020, a marginal decline from $17.8 billion from the same period last year. Chief Finance Officer and Executive Vice President of FedEx Corp, Alan Graf, said he is frustrated with the results. He expects the same […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 49 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 39 views
- 4CABLE TV INTERNATIONAL, INC. ANNOUNCES SETTLEMENT OF THE MARQUIS TRADING DEBT, OPENING OF THE FIRST OF ITS KIND HIP RESTAURANT AND THE UNDERGOING OF REPAIRS AT THE CIGN FARM 33 views
- Sequoia Capital Raises $2.85 Billion to Fund Indian and Southeast Asian Startups 28 views
- U.S Resumes Talks With Embattled Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou 24 views