Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCAU:NYSE) announced recently that it is entering into a 50-50 merger with PSA o enhance competitive advantage. If plans are implemented, the merger will build the fourth largest automobile company in the world. However, the move has raised concerns with Vauxhall, the owner of PSA, which could be forced to restructure and […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 459 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 451 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 440 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 369 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 337 views