As critics continue to question Facebook’s (NASDAQ:FB) growing influence, its CEO Mark Zuckerberg doesn’t think breaking it up can solve real issues. In an interview with CBS, the CEO indicated he is not opposed to regulating of the tech sector. Breaking Facebook won’t fix political discourse Zuckerberg told CBS that there are a lot of […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 48 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 39 views
- 4CABLE TV INTERNATIONAL, INC. ANNOUNCES SETTLEMENT OF THE MARQUIS TRADING DEBT, OPENING OF THE FIRST OF ITS KIND HIP RESTAURANT AND THE UNDERGOING OF REPAIRS AT THE CIGN FARM 32 views
- Sequoia Capital Raises $2.85 Billion to Fund Indian and Southeast Asian Startups 27 views
- U.S Resumes Talks With Embattled Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou 24 views