On Friday shares of retail brokerage firms Etrade Financial (NASDAQ:ETFC), Charles Schwab (NYSE:SCHW) and TD Ameritrade (NASDAQ:AMTD) were trading on the down. This was a result of the announcement that Interactive Brokers will be making any amount of stock trade without commission charges. Charles Schwab plunged 2.2% while ETrade Financial lost 4.8%. TD Ameritrade was […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 49 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 49 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 43 views
- Kimberly Goldwin Poised to Become Next President of ABC News 30 views
- Private Equity Firm CD&R to Purchase Rest of Cornerstone Building Brands 23 views