Global demand for electricity is on the rise. In fact, according to the International Energy Agency (IEA), “Global electricity demand surged in 2021, creating strains in major markets, pushing prices to unprecedented levels and driving the power sector’s emissions to a record high. Electricity is central to modern life and clean electricity is pivotal to […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 139 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 81 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 77 views
- InnerScope Hearing Technologies (OTC: INND) Launches Its iHEAR Brand of OTC Hearing Aids on CVS.com 77 views
- Google Gives Spotify its Own In-App Payment Option as Part of a New Pilot 73 views