Encana Corp (NYSE:ECA) is planning to move its headquarters to the US citing an unfavorable business climate in Canada. The company plans to protect the interests of its investors. Though it’s Chief Executive Officer, Doug Suttles denied the move is on the backdrop of government’s hostility to the oil and gas industry, the founder, Gwyn […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 38 views
- Tata Motors Eyeing to Acquire Ford’s Factory in India 37 views
- Expect a Fierce Race Between VW and Tesla Says VW CEO 35 views
- Apple to Provide Other Payment Methods in Dating Apps Says Dutch Watchdog 34 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 34 views