Encana Corp (NYSE:ECA) is planning to move its headquarters to the US citing an unfavorable business climate in Canada. The company plans to protect the interests of its investors. Though it’s Chief Executive Officer, Doug Suttles denied the move is on the backdrop of government’s hostility to the oil and gas industry, the founder, Gwyn […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 459 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 451 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 439 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 369 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 337 views