Encana Corp (NYSE:ECA) is planning to move its headquarters to the US citing an unfavorable business climate in Canada. The company plans to protect the interests of its investors. Though it’s Chief Executive Officer, Doug Suttles denied the move is on the backdrop of government’s hostility to the oil and gas industry, the founder, Gwyn […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 117 views
- Buscar Company has completed the acquisition of APTG Inc., a Solar Concentrated Power technology company 75 views
- Google Gives Spotify its Own In-App Payment Option as Part of a New Pilot 66 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 64 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 50 views