Encana Corp (NYSE:ECA) is planning to move its headquarters to the US citing an unfavorable business climate in Canada. The company plans to protect the interests of its investors. Though it’s Chief Executive Officer, Doug Suttles denied the move is on the backdrop of government’s hostility to the oil and gas industry, the founder, Gwyn […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 446 views
- Spotify Records 20% Increase in Paid Subscribers in the Second Quarter 330 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 316 views
- Solar Car Company Sono Motors Files For United States IPO 246 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 237 views