Encana Corp (NYSE:ECA) is planning to move its headquarters to the US citing an unfavorable business climate in Canada. The company plans to protect the interests of its investors. Though it’s Chief Executive Officer, Doug Suttles denied the move is on the backdrop of government’s hostility to the oil and gas industry, the founder, Gwyn […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Tata Motors Eyeing to Acquire Ford’s Factory in India 37 views
- Tesla Increases Vehicle Prices Once Again 35 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 35 views
- Google Backed ShareChat Raises $300 Million From its Recent Financing Round 34 views
- Tesla Suspends Hiring Further Set to Lay Off 10% of its Labor Force 34 views