Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) is in deep trouble because of its flawed butterfly keyboards installed in MacBook models produced in 2015 and MacBook Pro laptops released in 2016 and later. Edward Davila, the Federal Judge, thrash the company’s efforts to dismiss the lawsuits. Edward said Apple hid the fragility of butterfly keyboards used in MacBooks and […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Suspicious Logins Reported by Tyler Technologies Days After it Had Been Hacked 26 views
- Northrop Selling its Federal IT and Mission Support Business for $3.4 Billion 12 views
- Ticketmaster to Pay $10 Million Fine for Hacking Rival’s Computer Systems 12 views
- Mytheresa Valued at $2.2 Billion After Raising $406.8 Million From U.S IPO 11 views
- Bayer Agrees to Pay $10.9 Billion in U.S Litigations 10 views