Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) is in deep trouble because of its flawed butterfly keyboards installed in MacBook models produced in 2015 and MacBook Pro laptops released in 2016 and later. Edward Davila, the Federal Judge, thrash the company’s efforts to dismiss the lawsuits. Edward said Apple hid the fragility of butterfly keyboards used in MacBooks and […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- McDermott International Inc (NYSE:MDR) Expects To File For Bankruptcy: McDermott Seeks Bankruptcy Loan Of $2 Billion From HPS Investment Partners 238 views
- IBM (NYSE:IBM) Reduces The Timeline To Implement AI Models To Six Weeks: IBM Implemented AI Models At 115 Companies 97 views
- Facebook, Inc. (NASDAQ:FB) Fails To Win The Bid For Fitbit: Facebook’s Is Unsuccessful To Establish A Position In Health Tech And Wearables Markets 47 views
- Antitrust Decision May Stand In The Way Of Amazon.com, Inc (NASDAQ:AMZN) Making Acquisitions 46 views
- Ford Motor (NYSE:F) To Utilize Mcdonald's Waste In Manufacturing Activities 38 views