Amid Donald Trump proposes to impose additional tariffs on Chinese imports, Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) is looking to double the production capacity of Airpods Pro to meet the growing demand. The company entered a deal with Luxshare-ICT, a Chinese manufacturer, to ramp up the production of its popular Airpods pro and Airpods to two million a […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 115 views
- Mass Megawatts Announces a Payback of Three to Five Year Using the Patent Pending Solar Tracker in Several States 78 views
- Buscar Company has completed the acquisition of APTG Inc., a Solar Concentrated Power technology company 75 views
- Google Gives Spotify its Own In-App Payment Option as Part of a New Pilot 58 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 50 views