Uber is at the forefront of acquiring a grocery delivery company – Cornershop. It is taking advantage of Walmart Inc (NYSE:WMT)’s loss because the latter is facing regulatory hurdles in Mexico to acquire Cornershop. Uber might have paid over $225 million to take over Cornershop because Walmart offered more than $225 million, but failed to […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- UCASU to Acquire 10,000 Sqft Cannabis Property and Build 5,000 Sqft More 558 views
- UC Asset’s new $3M cannabis property acquisition includes protection for existing shareholders 364 views
- ZICIX+CTIP-FII SIGNS CONTRACT WITH IFCI TO DEVELOP $20 MILLION SENIOR CITIZENS RESIDENCE PROJECT IN NEWARK, NEW JERSEY 65 views
- Kimberly Goldwin Poised to Become Next President of ABC News 49 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 48 views