ConocoPhillips (NYSE:COP) decided to divest Australian business to Santos Ltd (OTCMKTS:SSLZY) and focus on North American operations for $1.4 billion. The assets include a significant stake in Darwin LNG facility, stakes in Athena, Poseidon, Bayu-Undan, and Caldita and the interests in the Barossa gas development project. Following the deal, Santos would strengthen its position in […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 38 views
- Tata Motors Eyeing to Acquire Ford’s Factory in India 37 views
- Expect a Fierce Race Between VW and Tesla Says VW CEO 35 views
- Apple to Provide Other Payment Methods in Dating Apps Says Dutch Watchdog 34 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 34 views