On Friday shares of retail brokerage firms Etrade Financial (NASDAQ:ETFC), Charles Schwab (NYSE:SCHW) and TD Ameritrade (NASDAQ:AMTD) were trading on the down. This was a result of the announcement that Interactive Brokers will be making any amount of stock trade without commission charges. Charles Schwab plunged 2.2% while ETrade Financial lost 4.8%. TD Ameritrade was […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) Faces A Lawsuit Over Flawed Butterfly Keyboards In Macbook Pro And Macbook Models: Fails To Halt Lawsuits 36 views
- Ford Motor (NYSE:F) To Utilize Mcdonald’s Waste In Manufacturing Activities 27 views
- Antitrust Decision May Stand In The Way Of Amazon.com, Inc (NASDAQ:AMZN) Making Acquisitions 21 views
- Facebook, Inc. (NASDAQ:FB) Gives Control To Dating App Users To Share Stories of Facebook and Instagram To Daters 20 views
- General Motors (NYSE:GM) Partners With LG Chemicals To Make Battery Cells For Electric Cars 17 views