Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ) says it will pay out a total sum of $4 billion in settlement of all its lawsuits in the US. This is in line with an opioid addiction epidemic that has touched not only the company but others as well. Details of the litigation settlement The settlement of the deal will […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Antitrust Decision May Stand In The Way Of Amazon.com, Inc (NASDAQ:AMZN) Making Acquisitions 34 views
- Ford Motor (NYSE:F) To Utilize Mcdonald’s Waste In Manufacturing Activities 33 views
- Facebook, Inc. (NASDAQ:FB) Fails To Win The Bid For Fitbit: Facebook’s Is Unsuccessful To Establish A Position In Health Tech And Wearables Markets 27 views
- Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) Faces Pressure In Line With Its Plan To Encrypt Its Messaging 26 views
- Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) Cares For Its Employees: Amazon Takesover A Startup – Health Navigator For Employee Healthcare 22 views