Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ) says it will pay out a total sum of $4 billion in settlement of all its lawsuits in the US. This is in line with an opioid addiction epidemic that has touched not only the company but others as well. Details of the litigation settlement The settlement of the deal will […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 44 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 36 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 32 views
- Kimberly Goldwin Poised to Become Next President of ABC News 31 views
- Spotify Records 20% Increase in Paid Subscribers in the Second Quarter 23 views