Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ) says it will pay out a total sum of $4 billion in settlement of all its lawsuits in the US. This is in line with an opioid addiction epidemic that has touched not only the company but others as well. Details of the litigation settlement The settlement of the deal will […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- IBM (NYSE:IBM) Reduces The Timeline To Implement AI Models To Six Weeks: IBM Implemented AI Models At 115 Companies 256 views
- McDermott International Inc (NYSE:MDR) Expects To File For Bankruptcy: McDermott Seeks Bankruptcy Loan Of $2 Billion From HPS Investment Partners 230 views
- Antitrust Decision May Stand In The Way Of Amazon.com, Inc (NASDAQ:AMZN) Making Acquisitions 56 views
- Facebook, Inc. (NASDAQ:FB) Fails To Win The Bid For Fitbit: Facebook’s Is Unsuccessful To Establish A Position In Health Tech And Wearables Markets 49 views
- Ford Motor (NYSE:F) To Utilize Mcdonald's Waste In Manufacturing Activities 47 views