CannTrust Holdings Inc (NYSE:CTST) has decided to destroy some of its plants and inventory. These plants are worth C$12 million ($9 million), whereas the inventory is worth C$65 million. This decision has hit many by surprise, with some questioning the company’s move. They see the move as a drastic one! Company’s stand regarding the matter […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- UCASU to Acquire 10,000 Sqft Cannabis Property and Build 5,000 Sqft More 558 views
- UC Asset’s new $3M cannabis property acquisition includes protection for existing shareholders 364 views
- ZICIX+CTIP-FII SIGNS CONTRACT WITH IFCI TO DEVELOP $20 MILLION SENIOR CITIZENS RESIDENCE PROJECT IN NEWARK, NEW JERSEY 65 views
- Kimberly Goldwin Poised to Become Next President of ABC News 49 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 48 views