LogMeIn Inc (NASDAQ:LOGM), which happens to be a unified communications provider, has announced its exit from the public market. It made the announcement on Tuesday saying that it was selling rights to some two private equity firms. The two buyers are the Evergreen Coast Capital Corporation and Francisco Partners. They have given out $4.3 billion […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 369 views
- Spotify Records 20% Increase in Paid Subscribers in the Second Quarter 308 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 300 views
- Solar Car Company Sono Motors Files For United States IPO 234 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 233 views