Bank of America Corp (NYSE:BAC) will be changing its current minimum hourly wage of $17 to $20 by 2020, a deviation from its earlier plan of implementing this change in 2021. The bank will also extend special compensation awards to around 95% of its international workforce. Focus on sustainable growth In April 2019, Bank of […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 468 views
- Spotify Records 20% Increase in Paid Subscribers in the Second Quarter 376 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 340 views
- Solar Car Company Sono Motors Files For United States IPO 247 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 239 views