Facebook, Inc. (NASDAQ:FB) has over 2 billion users. Monitoring the content and removing objectionable content or posts involving hate content manually is a difficult task. To effectively handle this task, Facebook roped in AI (Artificial Intelligence) powered algorithms. However, in the recent European court of justice (ECJ) ruling, it is clear that Facebook’s much-touted AI-based […]
Summary of Concussion
OMID Posts 2022 Annual Report and Provides Update
AmpliTech Records a New Benchmark at Satellite 2023 Show in Washington, D.C.
Premier Biomedical Inc. (OTC: BIEI), Welcomes Officers, Directors and Key Advisors
Odyssey Health, Inc. Preparing for a Phase II Pharmaceutical Concussion Treatment
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Sports Gambling and the Horse Racing Market 235 views
- ZICIX+CTIP-FII RECEIVES NOTICE TO PROCEED FROM PROJECT OWNER TO START THE $20 MILLION SENIOR CITIZENS RESIDENCE PROJECT IN NEWARK, NEW JERSEY 119 views
- Mass Megawatts Targets Solar Customers throughout the Northeast and its Solar Tracker’s Time of Use (TOU) Rates Advantages Become More Important When California’s NEM 3 Takes Effect Next Month 110 views
- Principal Solar to Acquire Minerva-Rockdale Leases, Wells, and Assets 96 views
- Kona Gold Beverage, Inc Announces its Ooh La Lemin Lemonades to be sold in Town Pump Convenience Stores in Montana 86 views