Facebook, Inc. (NASDAQ:FB) has over 2 billion users. Monitoring the content and removing objectionable content or posts involving hate content manually is a difficult task. To effectively handle this task, Facebook roped in AI (Artificial Intelligence) powered algorithms. However, in the recent European court of justice (ECJ) ruling, it is clear that Facebook’s much-touted AI-based […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 138 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 79 views
- InnerScope Hearing Technologies (OTC: INND) Launches Its iHEAR Brand of OTC Hearing Aids on CVS.com 76 views
- Google Gives Spotify its Own In-App Payment Option as Part of a New Pilot 74 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 71 views