Facebook, Inc. (NASDAQ:FB) has over 2 billion users. Monitoring the content and removing objectionable content or posts involving hate content manually is a difficult task. To effectively handle this task, Facebook roped in AI (Artificial Intelligence) powered algorithms. However, in the recent European court of justice (ECJ) ruling, it is clear that Facebook’s much-touted AI-based […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 459 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 451 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 440 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 369 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 337 views