A New York Cardiologist has filed a lawsuit against Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) for infringing his invention to detect an irregular heartbeat. Dr. Wiesel has received a patent from the US for an apparatus and method to detect atrial fibrillation on March 28, 2006. According to him, Apple has intentionally violated his patent. Dr. Joseph Wiesel, […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 138 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 79 views
- InnerScope Hearing Technologies (OTC: INND) Launches Its iHEAR Brand of OTC Hearing Aids on CVS.com 77 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 73 views
- Google Gives Spotify its Own In-App Payment Option as Part of a New Pilot 73 views