A New York Cardiologist has filed a lawsuit against Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) for infringing his invention to detect an irregular heartbeat. Dr. Wiesel has received a patent from the US for an apparatus and method to detect atrial fibrillation on March 28, 2006. According to him, Apple has intentionally violated his patent. Dr. Joseph Wiesel, […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 49 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 49 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 43 views
- Kimberly Goldwin Poised to Become Next President of ABC News 30 views
- Private Equity Firm CD&R to Purchase Rest of Cornerstone Building Brands 23 views