Amid Donald Trump proposes to impose additional tariffs on Chinese imports, Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) is looking to double the production capacity of Airpods Pro to meet the growing demand. The company entered a deal with Luxshare-ICT, a Chinese manufacturer, to ramp up the production of its popular Airpods pro and Airpods to two million a […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- McDermott International Inc (NYSE:MDR) Expects To File For Bankruptcy: McDermott Seeks Bankruptcy Loan Of $2 Billion From HPS Investment Partners 238 views
- IBM (NYSE:IBM) Reduces The Timeline To Implement AI Models To Six Weeks: IBM Implemented AI Models At 115 Companies 97 views
- Facebook, Inc. (NASDAQ:FB) Fails To Win The Bid For Fitbit: Facebook’s Is Unsuccessful To Establish A Position In Health Tech And Wearables Markets 47 views
- Antitrust Decision May Stand In The Way Of Amazon.com, Inc (NASDAQ:AMZN) Making Acquisitions 46 views
- Ford Motor (NYSE:F) To Utilize Mcdonald's Waste In Manufacturing Activities 38 views