Amid Donald Trump proposes to impose additional tariffs on Chinese imports, Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) is looking to double the production capacity of Airpods Pro to meet the growing demand. The company entered a deal with Luxshare-ICT, a Chinese manufacturer, to ramp up the production of its popular Airpods pro and Airpods to two million a […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Suspicious Logins Reported by Tyler Technologies Days After it Had Been Hacked 20 views
- FDA finds Asbestos in Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ) Baby Powder Days After CEO’s Deposition 13 views
- Bayer Agrees to Pay $10.9 Billion in U.S Litigations 13 views
- Hacking Will Attract More Than Just Sanctions Under Biden’s Administration 10 views
- Trump Enforces Ban on U.S Investments in Blacklisted Chinese Companies 10 views