Amid Donald Trump proposes to impose additional tariffs on Chinese imports, Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) is looking to double the production capacity of Airpods Pro to meet the growing demand. The company entered a deal with Luxshare-ICT, a Chinese manufacturer, to ramp up the production of its popular Airpods pro and Airpods to two million a […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) Faces A Lawsuit Over Flawed Butterfly Keyboards In Macbook Pro And Macbook Models: Fails To Halt Lawsuits 36 views
- Ford Motor (NYSE:F) To Utilize Mcdonald’s Waste In Manufacturing Activities 27 views
- Antitrust Decision May Stand In The Way Of Amazon.com, Inc (NASDAQ:AMZN) Making Acquisitions 21 views
- Facebook, Inc. (NASDAQ:FB) Gives Control To Dating App Users To Share Stories of Facebook and Instagram To Daters 20 views
- General Motors (NYSE:GM) Partners With LG Chemicals To Make Battery Cells For Electric Cars 17 views