Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) has received the nod for its plans from the board of Arlington, Virginia, to build its second headquarters in Arlington County. It now expects to lay the foundation on 2.1 million Sq. Ft. in early 2020. The company would complete the construction in the next three years. Construct two 22-story buildings Amazon […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 115 views
- Mass Megawatts Announces a Payback of Three to Five Year Using the Patent Pending Solar Tracker in Several States 78 views
- Buscar Company has completed the acquisition of APTG Inc., a Solar Concentrated Power technology company 75 views
- Google Gives Spotify its Own In-App Payment Option as Part of a New Pilot 58 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 50 views