On September 25, Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN) launched a series of devices powered by the company’s Alexa voice assistant. The company wants Alexa to be with you wherever you are and they are doing that to transform the wearable tech to do that. Amazon heeding feedback to take Alexa out of home Amazon smart home VP Daniel […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 117 views
- Buscar Company has completed the acquisition of APTG Inc., a Solar Concentrated Power technology company 75 views
- Google Gives Spotify its Own In-App Payment Option as Part of a New Pilot 66 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 64 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 50 views