On September 25, Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN) launched a series of devices powered by the company’s Alexa voice assistant. The company wants Alexa to be with you wherever you are and they are doing that to transform the wearable tech to do that. Amazon heeding feedback to take Alexa out of home Amazon smart home VP Daniel […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Facebook, Inc. (NASDAQ:FB) Fails To Win The Bid For Fitbit: Facebook’s Is Unsuccessful To Establish A Position In Health Tech And Wearables Markets 37 views
- Ford Motor (NYSE:F) To Utilize Mcdonald’s Waste In Manufacturing Activities 28 views
- Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) Cares For Its Employees: Amazon Takesover A Startup – Health Navigator For Employee Healthcare 26 views
- General Motors (NYSE:GM) Partners With LG Chemicals To Make Battery Cells For Electric Cars 22 views
- Trump Refuses Proposal to Trim Military Healthcare Budget by $2.2 Billion 19 views