Oracle Corp (NYSE:ORCL) which has before been involved in business disputes with Alphabet Inc.’s (NASDAQ:GOOGL) Google indicated that it received requests for information from state and Congressional; investigators looking into accusations that Google violated antitrust laws. Oracle to provide information on Google Oracle which understands the advertising business of Google has indicated that it has […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 117 views
- Buscar Company has completed the acquisition of APTG Inc., a Solar Concentrated Power technology company 75 views
- Google Gives Spotify its Own In-App Payment Option as Part of a New Pilot 66 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 64 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 46 views