Alibaba Group (NYSE:BABA) says it will no longer engage in the sale of E-cigarettes components in the United States. It is not the first one to reach such a decision; other major companies preceded it. Some of these include Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc (NASDAQ:WBA) and Kroger (NYSE:KR). Reasons for halting product sale Alibaba’s decision to […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- UCASU to Acquire 10,000 Sqft Cannabis Property and Build 5,000 Sqft More 557 views
- UC Asset’s new $3M cannabis property acquisition includes protection for existing shareholders 362 views
- ZICIX+CTIP-FII SIGNS CONTRACT WITH IFCI TO DEVELOP $20 MILLION SENIOR CITIZENS RESIDENCE PROJECT IN NEWARK, NEW JERSEY 63 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 62 views
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 57 views