Chinese e-commerce company Alibaba Group (NYSE: BABA) is ready to bet on Hong Kong. The company wants to raise at least $11 billion through an IPO on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Alibaba to list on Hong Kong Securities Exchange The decision to list in Hong Kong comes at a time when the city is […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Kimberly Goldwin Poised to Become Next President of ABC News 64 views
- South Korea’s President Using His Last Year in Office to Find a Permanent Peace Deal With North Korea 60 views
- Microsoft Spending $1 Billion to Build Data Centers in Malaysia 60 views
- PayPal to Introduce ‘Buy Now Pay Later’ Option in Australia 54 views
- Andrew Stanleick Appointed the CEO of Coty 50 views