Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (NYSE:BABA) plans to initiate its listing in Hong Kong this November. Alibaba aims at raising approximately $15 billion from this listing. This comes after its plans to actualize the listing were derailed by political instability early this year. The listing of Alibaba in Hong Kong will not only boost the company’s […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 364 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 306 views
- Spotify Records 20% Increase in Paid Subscribers in the Second Quarter 301 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 227 views
- Solar Car Company Sono Motors Files For United States IPO 192 views