Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (NYSE:BABA) plans to initiate its listing in Hong Kong this November. Alibaba aims at raising approximately $15 billion from this listing. This comes after its plans to actualize the listing were derailed by political instability early this year. The listing of Alibaba in Hong Kong will not only boost the company’s […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 445 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 419 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 389 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 331 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 317 views