Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (NYSE:BABA) plans to initiate its listing in Hong Kong this November. Alibaba aims at raising approximately $15 billion from this listing. This comes after its plans to actualize the listing were derailed by political instability early this year. The listing of Alibaba in Hong Kong will not only boost the company’s […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 106 views
- Mass Megawatts Announces a Payback of Three to Five Year Using the Patent Pending Solar Tracker in Several States 78 views
- Buscar Company has completed the acquisition of APTG Inc., a Solar Concentrated Power technology company 75 views
- Google Gives Spotify its Own In-App Payment Option as Part of a New Pilot 56 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 45 views