Early this month Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ) CEO Alex Gorsky said that the company’s iconic baby powder and talc did not have asbestos. Grosky was testifying in a deposition on October 3 in a case in which an Indian college retired professor claimed that the powder caused cancer. FDA finds asbestos contamination in Johnson & […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 37 views
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 37 views
- Expect a Fierce Race Between VW and Tesla Says VW CEO 35 views
- Apple to Provide Other Payment Methods in Dating Apps Says Dutch Watchdog 34 views
- Tata Motors Eyeing to Acquire Ford’s Factory in India 33 views