FedEx Corporation (NYSE:FDX) has reported disappointing results in Q2 2020. Its revenues have declined to $17.3 billion in Q2 2020, a marginal decline from $17.8 billion from the same period last year. Chief Finance Officer and Executive Vice President of FedEx Corp, Alan Graf, said he is frustrated with the results. He expects the same […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 468 views
- Spotify Records 20% Increase in Paid Subscribers in the Second Quarter 376 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 340 views
- Solar Car Company Sono Motors Files For United States IPO 247 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 239 views