Uber Technologies Inc (NYSE:UBER) plans to divest UberEat’s India business to the local player – Zomato. It is part of the cost-cutting measure of Uber worldwide. The India business of UberEat’s is valued at $400 million. Uber eyes a stake in Zomato and plans to invest up to $200 million in the eleven-year-old company. The […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 138 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 79 views
- InnerScope Hearing Technologies (OTC: INND) Launches Its iHEAR Brand of OTC Hearing Aids on CVS.com 76 views
- Google Gives Spotify its Own In-App Payment Option as Part of a New Pilot 74 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 71 views