Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMD) is racing ahead with the introduction of the latest processors that boasts more cores, improved architecture, enhanced performance, and higher clock speeds. The company introduced Zen 2 Ryzen processors (3rd generation), giving stiff competition to its rival Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC). Ryzen 9 3900x chips Advanced Micro’s mainstream 16 and 12 […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 45 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 39 views
- Sequoia Capital Raises $2.85 Billion to Fund Indian and Southeast Asian Startups 32 views
- 4CABLE TV INTERNATIONAL, INC. ANNOUNCES SETTLEMENT OF THE MARQUIS TRADING DEBT, OPENING OF THE FIRST OF ITS KIND HIP RESTAURANT AND THE UNDERGOING OF REPAIRS AT THE CIGN FARM 28 views
- U.S Resumes Talks With Embattled Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou 23 views