The Federal Trade Commission is taking legal action against Match Group Inc. (NASDAQ:MTCH) for allegedly using fake profiles to entice consumers into paying a subscription to Match.com. Match Group is an online dating service that owns Match.com, OkCupid, PlentyOfFish, and Tinder among other sites. Match tricked users into a subscription Match.com lets users create profiles […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- U.S Resumes Talks With Embattled Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou 158 views
- Citibank Launches a Tech Unit in Bahrain Seeking to Expand its Digital Platform Reach 90 views
- Samsung is Almost Resolving to Build $17 Billion Chip Factory in Texas 69 views
- Apollo Selling Italian Insurance Company Amissima Vita 63 views
- Jaguar Cars to go All Electric by 2025 59 views