On Wednesday Walmart Inc’s. (WMT) subsidiary Flipcart announced suspending its operations indefinitely in India. The company relayed this information through its website less than 24 hours after a 21 day lock-down had been declared in the world’s second highest populated country. Flipcart did not reveal how long they intend to remain closed however the retailer […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 49 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 39 views
- 4CABLE TV INTERNATIONAL, INC. ANNOUNCES SETTLEMENT OF THE MARQUIS TRADING DEBT, OPENING OF THE FIRST OF ITS KIND HIP RESTAURANT AND THE UNDERGOING OF REPAIRS AT THE CIGN FARM 32 views
- Sequoia Capital Raises $2.85 Billion to Fund Indian and Southeast Asian Startups 28 views
- U.S Resumes Talks With Embattled Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou 24 views